ClearTrace provides a fully comprehensive cleaning maintenance service for a range of non-medical procedure providers, ranging from cosmetic surgeries to tattooists. Our service can be provided within your operating hours or outside of your normal operating hours depending on your individual requirements.
Individual cleaning schedules are produced to record all areas treated. These are produced in accordance with your specifications / requirements. ClearTrace Management will complete regular on site checks to ensure standards are maintained and the latest cleaning systems will be utilised to ensure maximum infection control.
ClearTrace guarantee that with our cleaning schedule, when the time comes for a regulatory body inspection, you will be rated outstanding. A cleaning schedule will be created and tailored to your practices individual needs, working in line with NHS infection control guidelines and colour coding schemes, the result will be a shared responsibility for infection control, cleanliness and patient safety.
The risk of cross infection is removed by restricting consumables such as mops, cloths, towelling and wipes to specific zones. Once used they are disposed of to effectively control any potential infections.
Our service will run seamlessly in the back ground and will be tailored to suit your requirements. The units we clean in Harley Street have very different requirements to the units for example in Brighton and as such our service is modified to respond to those needs.
WHAT ClearTrace OFFER:
- Extensive knowledge and experience in specialist infection control and management
- All relevant documentation is provided with regular audits carried out
- A fully comprehensive cleaning scheduled tailored to your practices needs
- Fully trained, experienced and insured staff
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU:
- Peace of mind that all cleaning and infection control management is taken care of and you are fully compliant with relative guidelines and legislation
- A guarantee that when your regulatory body inspects your premises you will be rated ‘outstanding’ and all paperwork is readily available
- Daily, weekly and monthly cleans including additional deep cleans all for a set price – no surprises and no disruption to your business and clients
- All NHS standards and policies are adhered to at all times, we can give you advice where needed and help with other requirements if needed
- Less time worrying about cleaning and infection control meaning more time to provide care and support to clients